Jacqueline Gillard - Serving Sarnia/Thedford/Grand Bend Region
The Personal Side of Jacqueline
- I have always been very busy with a career as a Manager in the
financial industry, raising 5 children and supporting my husband as
a 3rd generation farmer. We and his two brothers and families cash
crop, have livestock (pigs, cattle, chickens and turkeys) custom
spray and make maple syrup as a hobby.
The Professional Side of Jacqueline
- Community Manager for Main Street Credit Union
- Previous Bank Manager CIBC
- Entire career rural agricultural based communities
- Bookkeeping vehicle and driver licencing office
The Passionate Side of Jacqueline
- Family...we have 5 children who have all learned the value of
hard work and long hours on the farm.
- Can proudly say we have a boilermaker, 2 teachers, a nurse and
social worker who still find time in their busy lives to help in the
spring and fall.
- Blessed with 3 grandchildren to date and looking forward to many
- I am looking to retire from the financial industry and
performing wedding ceremonies is my next venture in life.