Some quick facts with regards to training, certification and
licensing with Celebrating Life Ministries (CLM):
- Everyone licensed by CLM works as clergy of CLM.
- Everyone licensed by CLM must abide by all the standards and
bylaws of CLM as required by CLM & the marriage act.
- Each applicant must agree to the values
and beliefs of CLM.
- Violation of any of these standards will result in immediate
removal of membership and licensing.
- There is a mandatory two-day training session before
licensing and certification.
- A current Police Report is required to complete the application
- A reference will be required by each applicant.
- CLM provides ordination and certification.
- Ordination with CLM involves completing our mandatory reading
list. Read more about ordination.
- Membership with CLM includes; training, electronic resources,
marriage registry pdf, ceremony scripts, access to our private
Facebook group, member to member support, access to blogs and videos
from founder Wayne Prevett and so much more.
- A fully functional, SEO ready, website is included with the
annual membership fee.
- Certification with OAPWO is automatic upon completion of all
- Training is mandatory.
- There is an annual membership fee
offered through two payment plans. See our fees
page for detail.
- The CLM agreement form will be required to be completed
- There is regular accountability and inspiration.